Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Why You Should Travel


Traveling can be extremely therapeutic. I have always travelled from such a young age. I've been to the Bahamas, Florida, Puerto Rico, Texas, Virginia, NYC, etc. Every single place that I have ever visited has always had a unique and special thing about them that the other places that I have visited never had. I was just recently on a vacation for about 10 days... I went to upstate New York to the point where I was boarderline Canada and the day after I came back from upstate New York, I flew to Florida and visited Orlando and Miami... Which was SO much fun! I ended up visiting the University of Miami which was an incredibly beautiful school with an amazing program for Journalism (which makes it even more awesome) and I ended up visiting Miami Beach as well as Universal Studios in Orlando. It was quite exhausting but quite the adventure! I went on all of these trips with my boyfriend of 7 years named Matt. We love to travel together and see what the world has to offer.


Traveling helps me escape reality but also opens my eyes to the better things in life. Although I love to shop, I'd much rather spend my money on a fabulous vacation. It is certainly money well spent and I plan on saving up more money so that we can go on many more adventures together.

My first tour with the University of Miami! 

Follow me!
Instagram: amanda__saez
Twitter: @amanda__saez
(Both usernames are with two underscores) 
:) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment